Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Young Photographer Part 2

Remember this?

It's been almost three years since then, and the boy is back to create another unique and cute post!

*Pictures and captions by William, put together by Emma

I like all of those boxes because they're my favorite colors.
School Boxes

I like that play set. I like the Krusty Krab and the Spongebob's pineapple house.
Spongebob Legos

This is my pet Webkinz Fuzzy.
Fuzzy

This is my pet Fuzzy and my silky.
Fuzzy and Silky

This is Claire wif her big smile or a grin for happy.
Claire June

This is my division flashcards. Thanks.
Divisions Cards

This is me with the heart of gold. Mrs. Rowe gave it to me.
Heart of Gold

So there you have it--the boy with the heart of gold showing the world his photography yet again!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Can't believe it has been 3 years since you posted his "last photo genius work". We really enjoyed your new post. Thanks again for sharing with us. :) :)

Katrina said...

So sweet :)
Good job, William!