Monday, September 15, 2008

The Young Photographer

*Captions by William; Typed by Emma

Curious George is young. She likes to walk to school and home.
The magic puddle swims in the puddle and home and school and the harmony and Mary.
You wear it in the winter, and when it's school, I see my teacher and I do anyfing that I do.
Brown is mommy's. I go to school and see my teacher and play games and play all of stuff.
A boot you wear in winter. School is where you wear everything and play games of all the world.

Do you think this would be an appropriate Christmas gift for William?

He loves school if you haven't noticed in this post.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

How cute! I bet he'd have lots of fun with that camera! Love the captions!

Melanie said...

I love your post, Emma! You are so good with William, and I really appreciate all your help over the past few days. I miss you and love you!

Mom

Hannah said...

I think it would be a perfect present for William! I know I would like it.