I can taste it.
Goodbye school. Love and hate ya!
Summer Break is here, though it has been raining for the past few weeks. But who's complaining?
William's last day is tomorrow. He brought home his journal today. My mom and I were cracking up, as well as "Awwww!"ing at some of the entries. Allow me to share some with you.
I have a pet. My pet name is bucky. He is a bunny. He walk.
I play my toy call Bagugons. my mom get that bagugon at o mcdonls. I play with my bagugon. the bagugon is blue.
I print on the computer. I print on playhouse Disney. My dad buy a black printer at sams club.
I sleep with the golden retertreever. His name is mickey. Sometimes mickey has a zumbuddy. They visit their room in zumwhere and the pet watch all the zum fun.
Mom made cupcakes for my party. The cupcakes have crem cheese iceing. and sprekels. and mom breing the cupcakes to school.
Emma made me a box. Tomorrow is a party to have (heart)'s day. we will play games. and eat candy.
William is a boy in a covered wagon. He eats good food. I had a pet Bucky. and he play toys.
I play play-doh while playing. I play toy at school. I watch TV at home. its team umizoomi. and I play pac-man.
My favorite Dr. suess book is The Cat in the Hat. I hear a Bump. Hes a cat. and funny.
We had a tornado dill. It mens to lie down. It mens hands on your head. And its back to school.
I play Dance-a-Lot robot. an playhouse Disney. I build a robot. I will name him Bluebot. He go's crazy.
A banana. A chary. Whiped cream. Chotlet. Spenkls. Ice cream. With a spoon. And bowl.
I watched a TV show. It is a show. It is fun? And cool. My dad got me a Haircut. I got it from Great Clips.
And my personal favorite:
Watch T.V.
Itchy
Loves Claire
Laughing
Into spongebob
Apple
Man
Now that it's summer, I will be blogging more (yeah right Emma, I'll believe it when I see it).
I will show you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this was so fun to read, thank you!
Thanks for keeping us updated Emma - great job as usual.
Post a Comment