Monday, June 1, 2009

Broken Memory Card

I could not find my memory card the other day and thought I had misplaced it. I asked my dad if he had any clue where it had gone, but he did not. The next morning, I asked William if he knew where my memory card was. He said he had thrown it behind the piano. ? After I scooted the card out with a broom, I found out that he had thrown it behind the piano to try to cover up the fact that it was broken :). He had bitten it and somehow split apart the plastic. Luckily, my dad let me have one of his memory cards. It stores only half the photos of my original one, but it works! By the way, William is feeling a lot better now, and is back to his usual crazy, lovable self. Claire had a fever as well, but she is over it :).

No comments: