Our neighbors set up a blow up water slide thing today in their back yard, and almost every kid in the cul-de-sac somehow slowly migrated over to try it out. Everybody had to wait until the family finished eating dinner, and William was so upset that he had to wait, that he cried, "I want to go to jail." I am literally sitting here typing this and laughing! He says some of the most funny, random things sometimes :). It wasn't
cold outside, but not quite warm enough for water play and all the kids were practically shivering! Even I was starting to get a little chilly outside, and I wasn't even in the water! Just watching them made me cold. Speaking of cold water, I watched
Titanic last night. It was very well done and realistic looking! I really enjoyed it.
Today, William started his first day of chores from the chore/schedule chart that I made him, and he is pretty excited about it. That's always a good sign. The schedule helps him not to get so bored during the summer. He likes to know what's going on with each day. I still have a few more schedule activities to add.
No comments:
Post a Comment