I had quite a busy weekend! Friday through Saturday I was a leader at the Franciscan Spirit Camp, and yesterday we had Mass followed by a Corpus Christi procession. It went well, but it was pretty hot so we were a bit uncomfortable. I went to the pool to cool off when we got back :). My friends and I had a lot of fun at the camp! The leaders arrived on Friday afternoon, attended Mass, ate pizza, discussed and prepared for the following day's activities with the Sisters, and then talked and played games until late at night! The next day, we did the camp activities with the girls at the camp. Since it was St. Anthony's feast day, most of the activities were centered around him. Also, there was an added bonus. The Bishop signed my shirt! He performed Benediction during the camp and talked with us, and since most of us were having others sign our shirts, we asked the Bishop, too. Overall we had a blast, and I look forward to being a leader at the camp next year!
Here are some pictures my Dad took with his phone at the Corpus Christi procession:

No comments:
Post a Comment