Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July Fourth 2011

Our good friends invited our family over for a fun July Fourth evening.

We ate yummy food and the girls got festive with red, white, and blue nails!
July Fourth Nails

The moon was beautifully lit for a night of fireworks :).
July Fourth Moon
2011 Fireworks 1
2011 Firework 2
2011 Fireworks 3
2011 Fireworks 4
2011 Fireworks 5
2011 Fireworks 6
2011 Fireworks 7
2011 Fireworks 8

Happy July Fourth!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Loved the fireworks display and the patriotic nails!! Do you remember the firewords on the beach at Jekyll?

Emma said...

I remember. . . I miss Jekyll Island soooo much!

Connie said...

Poppa and I just looked at the pics again and really like the ones with the fireworks and the moon. Yes - Poppa and I would love to be back at Jekyll with you. So many good times. Maybe next year we can all go to Gulf Shores near Aunt Sharon.