Monday, August 2, 2010

Hodgepodge

The summer has gone by so quickly, but at the same time it seems like it has been summer forever. I want to start school, but I don't want to start the hard work. I think I'm just contradictory.

Either way, school starts in two weeks. I got a purple, polka-dotted Jansport backpack!
Purple Backpack 1
Purple Backpack 2

But until school starts, we still have to entertain ourselves. I've enjoyed listening to music on my new MP3 player! And yes, Video Killed the Radio Star is on my MP3 player. And if you think that's lame, then you are obviously not cool enough to embrace the awesomeness of the song. Just sayin'.
MP3 Player

William enjoyed playing with goo today.
Goo

Besides playing with goo William has enjoyed watching the show that he calls "The Incredible Hunk." The hulk may be big, strong, and green, but he's definitely no hunk!

We found one of our old broken cameras yesterday with a memory card still in it. I thought I would post some of the pictures that were one it:

Sleeping kids:
Old Pictures 1
Old Pictures 2

Interesting attire, if I do say so myself.
Old Pictures 3

Claire's 7th birthday and William's 5th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's:
Old Pictures 4
Old Pictures 5
Old Pictures 6
Old Pictures 7
Old Pictures 8

So there you go--a hodgepodge of a post. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Cute pictures, love the backpack, and Video Killed the Radio Star is an awesome song.

Hannah said...

School starts in only a week for us! I have mixed feelings about starting school too. I really like your backpack by the way!

Anonymous said...

Cool backpack! I love purple! Great post! I love random posts like that, they're so entertaining!