
Last week my mom hosted a Sensaria party for our neighbor, Mrs. Bonnie. It was actually kind of fun! I invited my friend Virginia to come. It was nice getting to sample all of the spa products. Some of them were a good deal, but a lot of them were super expensive! One moisturizer was made of volcanic ash and gold--of course, it cost a pretty penny. My friend and I joked that the hand that we sampled it on was our "rich" hand :D.

William lost his first top tooth this week! He actually lost it while eating a Rice Krispy treat at a pool party on Saturday night.

I got a sweet pair of speakers last weekend--perfect for listening to my MP3 player in my room.

So yeah, that's what we've been up to. Nothing super interesting, as you may have noticed. A photo opportunity is coming up, though. . . soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment