We had a wonderful visit this weekend with my dad's sister, Mary-Kate--Aunt KK to me :). We spent time just hanging out at the house, thrifting, and eating at yummy restaurants. On Monday, Mom, Aunt KK, Claire, and I went to see Ramona and Beezus, while William and Dad saw Toy Story 3. Ramona and Beezus was super cute! I highly recommend it.
Here are some pictures I took during Aunt KK's visit:

Claire: "How dare Aunt KK pay more attention to William than to me. . ." :)

Aunt KK checking out one of her new cookbooks!


4 comments:
Don't worry about not commenting on my blog, it's completely fine! I hardly ever comment on yours either. I do read every new post you make, though. It's so nice to see pictures of you and your family! I'll try to remember to comment more! Oh and eating at yummy restaurants and thrifting? That sounds great to me!
Looks like the perfect family get-together (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
Glad yall had a great time with Mary Kate. Which restaurants? First Watch?
First Watch? You know it! Plus Chick-fil-a and our favorite Mexican restaurant :).
Post a Comment