



And William couldn't help but get stylin' with his own tattoo.

We had a delicious all-American dinner of hot dogs and fries!




And we didn't forget the Pop-its!



Because of the rain, we didn't go to see fireworks, but luckily, our neighbors were doing some in the cul-de-sac (illegally, of course, but still pretty sweet. . . hehe).
I hope you all had a great Independence Day!
Goodbye!

(Yes, this picture does not belong in a July 4th post, but really, what type of post does it belong in? It's completely irrelevant, but cute, nonetheless. William had so much fun making it. )

4 comments:
I love the new layout of your blog!
Pretty great pictures, too, as always :)
We had some illegal fireworks, too. Fun stuff. ;)
Emma - love the pics once again. Are you bringing your camera? Can't wait to see all of you. So excited!!!!!
Of course I'm bringing my camera! I can't wait to take some great shots of everybody :).
love the pics! so good to be with you all.
Post a Comment