Saturday, June 26, 2010

Almost Post

I was about to post something worthwhile. Yes. Something that someone out there might actually find interesting. I had it all typed out with pictures and everything. I saved it. It was ready.

But then there was a fluke. The post was gone. Deleted. No longer in existence.

I will try to type it out again, but I don't have too much time today because I am going to babysit our neighbor's most adorable little 20 month old daughter this afternoon! It should be pretty fun :). She will be napping for half of the time, so I can work on annotating one of my summer books, Oedipus Rex.

I ordered some pictures for my scrapbook, so hopefully I can start working on that. I have been having so much fun with photography lately! Maybe I can post some of my recent pictures soon.

Hope you are having a great summer!

No comments: