Saturday, December 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Philippe

Philippe Antonio -- happy birthday! I'm so glad God brought you into this world and into my life. Thought it might be fun to take a look back over the last year :)

When I didn't know you, but we were both at the March for Life . . . and I got this photo of you

Skiing over spring break

When we tied at bowling on our first date

Video chatting over the summer . . .



Laughing like crazy








Drawing on each other







You looking adorable and playing
guitar for me ;)




Getting me hooked on Jericho

When I told you I was coming to BC :)

Sending my love from Florida

First date in Kansas and sending that awkward pic to my mom

Date at the park on that BEAUTIFUL fall day
 

Night at the opera

When I beat you at Landscape!!!

Looking through old photos at your house and seeing your absolutely ADORABLE days . . .

And your awkward school photos ;)

Going to Royal Gorge with you parents!




World of Coke with my fam

Completely failing as ninja warriors ;)

I love you so much boy! Happy 21st :)

No comments: