Thursday, September 22, 2011

Williamisms

He's getting so big, his funny sayings are hard to come by these days. But these were unexpected and absolutely cracked me up!

William: Where did mom take you tonight?
Emma: A wedding.
William: Oh. Well, who'd you fall in love with?
Me: It wasn't my wedding, buddy! I'm too young to get married.
William: Oh, right. Well, I remember when Mom married Zach at her home turch. He had hair then.

In the car.

William: Emma, how much money is a forchent?
Me: What?
William: I heard somebody say, "Boy, that must have cost a forchent." How much is a forchent?

My friend Virginia curling Claire's hair.

William: Virginia, did you come over just so you could groom Claire?

*(I think he's been spending a little too much time on grooming his online pets!)

William has been doing really well lately. He started school at the small Catholic school that Claire went to last year (and still goes to), and he's loving it! He thrives off of the structure -- he keeps the school rulebook in his room to study it. He is always in his uniform first thing in the morning. The school has truly been a blessing; his teacher is awesome, and the people there are so wonderful!

I have a bunch of pictures that I'd like to post this weekend, but for now, I gotta go to bed and catch up on some sleep. *yawn*. . . goodnight :)

2 comments:

Pilgrim Family said...

loved these! so glad that the new school is working well for him!

Connie said...

Loved the story of defoe. i left a post already and i see it didn't show up again. don't know what i am doing wrong.