Saturday, May 21, 2011

Guess What Time. . .

Photobucket

Some people burn their school junk. . . I do this (and yes, I realize that I have a sad, sad life :P)

I really want to get back into blogging this summer--if I could just post ONCE a week that would be a huge accomplishment!

There's so much to catch up on, I don't know where to start. I think I may wait until I have some good pics to post. I need to get back into photography! My poor little Canon has been crying out, begging me to brush off the dust and use him.

Canon: Emma, Master, please don't abandon me! Oh, how I long to hear the "click click," "flash flash" of my former days. I am starting to feel like a crotchety old man. . . bring me back to life. You said you would take some pictures the other day--how could you betray me like that!!!! What gives you the nerve to think you can back stab your old buddy!? And please, don't even try to give me that pitiful face, don't give me any excuses about how busy you have been, how some imaginary force has been preventing you from unzipping the camera bag. . . oh, wait. . . I think I see what the problem is. . . you. . . you. . . you. . . don't like me anymore *wails*

Me: That is so not true! I just--um--have been, uh, interested in some other, you know, stuff.

Canon: *crosses arms* What kinda stuff?

Me: *looks at the floor* Fine, you win.

But not for long. . . cause it's SUMMER, baby!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Well you are a clever girl Emmie. Loved your post. Canon man needs you badly!!!!!

Pilgrim Family said...

yay! welcome back, looking forward to more posts:)

Katrina said...

Yay, I'm glad you'll be back to posting more frequently, I've missed reading your blog posts!