I said I would try to post more often. I guess I lied. You probably don't want to hear why I haven't been posting, so I will just continue on with my post!
I actually have been taking pictures, but our old computer will not accept the memory card and everything is blocked on my laptop except for "THIS IS A 100% SCHOOL-RELATED WEB PAGE." Isn't that just special?
I should probably find an alternative way to get my pictures onto this computer.
Dad is doing P90X and William is trying to do pullups, unsuccessfully. Mom is napping I believe. Claire is probably playing with her fifty million neighbor friends. And here I am.
You know, I'm actually thinking about starting Pilates because we did them at school the other day and I actually enjoyed it (at least as much as exercise can be enjoyed.) My friend Virginia and I plan to get fit this summer by biking, running, and swimming! Hooray!
I am considering talking about school, but I think that it will just remind me that I have more homework to do. It's going pretty well--I've just been busy.
This actually ended up being a lot shorter than I planned. I just don't really have an interesting subject to talk about. Maybe I'll post some of my personal vignettes I had to write for English sometime. Or maybe not. I guess we'll just have to see.
Spring Break is coming up--a great opportunity for posting!
P.S. It got up to fifty this week! Let's hope for NO MORE SNOW!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
With you on the no more snow thing! We've still got about half a foot in our yard (give or take in some areas), and about four feet on the edges of the driveway and the road. It's melting, though, and I hope it just keeps on melting!
I'm glad you're at least trying to post more :) Hope to see more posts from you in the near future!
Post a Comment