What two qualities do you want most in your future husband?
He must definitely have a strong Catholic Faith! And he must be smart for sure - smarter than me, as well as taller and stronger than me (which is not seeming hopeful yet - most guys I know are shorter than me!)
Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
Hm...none come to mind that fit the picture exactly; however, Bear is always a great model :).
Where do you want your wedding?
At a beautiful Church or at least at a nice, traditional one.
What are your views on courtship?
I think courtship is a great idea; however, I am not opposed to dating. I think I would like a little of both. Maybe start as friends, begin to court, and gradually lead up to dating.
What are your views on your first kiss?
I don't think a first kiss should happen until you know the man is the one you are going to spend the rest of your life with, perhaps on the day of the proposal.
Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
I do not not have a purity ring or locket, and if I do not have a particular desire for one. I am certain of my desire to remain pure, so I don't think a purity ring is necessary for me to profess it.
Do you have or want a hope chest?
I certainly would not mind owning one :).
Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I?
What kind of wedding dress do you want?
A simple one with cap sleeves, a pretty neckline, and a flowing skirt (OK, maybe my idea of "simple" is not quite so accurate :D).
What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Any kind, really, as long as it matches.
What do you want to name one of your daughters?
I love the names "Ella", "Rose", and "Meg", and I would like one of my daughters to have the middle name "Clare".
What do you want to name one of your sons?
I love traditional boy names, like "Joseph" and "Dominic".
Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
I would like to believe in it, but alas, no man is perfect, and personally, I don't want him to be :).
What music do you want to play at your wedding?
All family favorites!
Are you a hopeless romantic?
Completely!
I was also given an award by Rose :).

No comments:
Post a Comment