Saturday, July 11, 2009

5 Quick Takes Saturday - Volume 1

~1~
Rose started "5 Quick Takes Saturday", and I thought it would be a much handier way to post random things, rather than just rambling on about scattered subjects! I may not do it every Saturday, but at least I will do it today!

~2~
In the last few weeks, Bucky began to develop what looked like eyebrows, but soon turned into a full "W" on his forehead! It is starting to fade now, but it was cute while it lasted :).

~3~
This trick has always amazed me! Stand at a doorway, straighten your arms, and press the backs of your hands against the sides of the doorway as hard as you can for about 60 seconds. Step away from the doorway and slowly begin to lift you arms up, as if you were gaining wings.

~4~
I finished Black as Night! It was fantastic! Waking Rose is still my favorite of the Fairy Tale Novel series, though.

~5~
I got some more pictures of the wild bunny who hangs out in our backyard!
The little rabbit took shelter under the slide when it was raining :).

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Emma - Dalton and I were just looking at the pics and we love the one of Bucky's W and of the wild bunny. Great job!! Let's just hope there won't be any KS hail for awhile. LOL

Connie said...

Emma - just looked at Bucky again and decided he missed "W" our dear President Bush.