This summer, we visited Branson again because our cousin clogged in Silver Dollar City. We had a good time, but it was miserably hot the whole vacation. It stayed in the 90s for most of the week, and the asphalt at Silver Dollar City was bubbling! I don't know how the cloggers danced up to four half hour shows each day in the heat! Spending time at the White Water in Branson was a bit more enjoyable because the water kept us cooled off :). I didn't bother to bring my camera to any of the parks, but here are some other pictures from the trip:
This is Julia all dolled up in one of her clogging outfits.

Every day, she pinned her hair back and put a pretty hair piece in.

During the trip, we threw Aunt Aunnie a surprise party for graduating from medical school to be an Emergency Medical Technician!

We named Uncle Scott our official cake decorator!

Here are the cute graduation decorations that were hung.

Dalton inspired Nonna and I to get permanent tattoos. Just kidding! They're airbrush, but aren't they cute? Mine is already gone.

The back lists all the stats of the roller coaster.

My other souvenir was a beach bag from White Water. I have been needing one so bad to take to the pool during the summer!

Here's Nonna with a piece of watermelon.

One of Dalton's souvenirs was a shark tooth necklace.

I thought Julia's chipmunk face was hilarious!

Here's Nonna and Poppa chilling out in the living room.
2 comments:
Great job posting all the Branson pics. Love your comments also.
Miss you!!
Ah! I think I saw your sister... we only live a few hours from Branson, and we went to SDC... :D BTW this is Nenetta from the fourm.
Post a Comment