Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Fun

We blew up some balloons and played volleyball :).
Virginia prepares to hit the ball right back over the couch!
We threw the balloons on Mary Kate!
We drank a fun strawberry drink with fancy umbrellas and neon colored straws.
I chose ham sandwiches on croissants and Sun Chips for my birthday food.
Afterward, we ate Strawberry Pretzel dessert!
Abby prepares to strike the pinata! The sports pinata was going to be used for William's next birthday party, but William was fine with using it the day of my birthday party :).
I take a swing at the pinata!
The girls picked out Clue for my gift, which is a game I have been wanting!

Other gifts I got for my birthday include:
  • Clue from Mary Kate, Virginia, and Abby
  • Waking Rose from Aunt KK (which I already finished! It was so good! *swoons*)
  • Money from Gee and Daney
  • A Kohl's gift card from Aunt Aunnie, Uncle Scott, Dalton, Julia, and Carter
  • Money from Nonna and Poppa
  • A card from Nana
  • A bathing suit and cover up from Mom and Dad
  • A card from Aunt Mary, Uncle Willie, Abbie, and Sophie
  • Money from Grandma and Granddaddy
Thanks everybody for all the wonderful gifts!

2 comments:

Victoria Rose said...

Waking Rose is the best out of all of them!!!!! *chants* Sacra Cor!!! Sacra Cor!!! Sacra Cor!!! ;) Happy b-day!!

Katrina said...

Cool! Looks like you had a blast!

You got Waking Rose? I just bought that book! I was up until about 1:30am last night reading it :) It's awesome, isn't it?