Our paper-white narcissus bloomed!

We had lots of fun setting up our tree.

To go on our tree, Nonna sent us each a cute ornament!

William is totally enjoying his new camera!

William received some new Webkinz to join Peter the panda: Han the Chicken, William the Reindeer, Chicky the dog, and Harry the frog.

Claire got some new clothes for her American Girl doll, Kit.

My main gift was an awesome camera!

I took this picture from the window of a moving car.

To go with my camera, Nonna gave me a scrapbook!

Gee gave me some cute scrapbook accessories!

In my stocking, I found the Diary of St. Faustina and prayer cards.

During Christmas week, we celebrated my grandparents' sixtieth birthday.

Claire and our cousins, Abby and Sophie, loved playing in the dollhouse at Gee's house!

We also played a lot of ping pong!


Winner!

Loser!

At Nonna and Poppa's house, opening gifts left a royal mess!

We played lots of Guitar Hero!
5 comments:
Emma - so enjoyed all of your pictures. Good job on the "arch"
shot. I always look forward to reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Aunt A loved it also.
LOL
Nonna
Poppa loved it also.
Looks like you had fun!
I'm kind of jealous of your camera, very cool :)
What great pics! Loved the ones of Zach and Connie playing guitar hero:) Wish you were closer so we could scrapbook together! Love you!
I bought my camera,(our Christmas budget could never afford it) I had to sell a lot of calfs, goats & rabbits (I live in the country). I need a try-pod though.
Post a Comment