Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mid Lent Update

That is one packed wagon!
I think Claire and William like the stuffed animals more than the online Webkinz.
If you didn't notice in the above pictures, Zach the Clownfish lost an eye. I think William likes him better like this. He says, "Arg! Zach is a pirate!"
My mom made this laundry soap a while ago, and I haven't gotten around to posting it until now. Click on it. Look at the water. Now that is what I call clear!
The weather warmed up a bit last week, and there was a ladybug in the house which William named "Bro".
William likes his new guitar shirt!
Speaking of clothes, can you guess what he's been in to lately by looking at his apparel?

1 comment:

Connie said...

Loved all the new pictures Emma. Thanks for keeping us all updated. Good picture of the ladybug. You are a great photographer. Love you bunches!!!
Nonna & Poppa