Saturday, February 21, 2009
Lord of the Rings
FINALLY! *skips around the room* I have officially watched all three Lord of the Rings movies! I watched part two of the Return of the King this morning :). For a while now, we have owned all of the movies. They are some of my Dad's favorites, and mom likes them as well. I don't know; they just never really sparked my interest very much. I had seen bits and pieces of the movies, but never watched them all the way through. My friends were shocked that I had not seen the movies, so I decided to give them a go. I am so glad I did; THEY WERE AWESOME! It's hard to say which one was my favorite. I didn't know the characters as well in the Fellowship of the Ring, and if I watched it again, I think I would like it a lot better. I liked the Two Towers because you got to know each character better, and the Return of the King was the most action packed. All together, the Lord of the Rings trilogy was quite entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment