Friday, October 24, 2008

Six Random Things Meme

Thanks for the tag, Trina!

THE RULES
Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs, and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post.

1. My mom's wedding dress fits me.
2. I used to do Irish Dance, and still find myself randomly dancing a step or two here and there.
3. I decorated a pumpkin cupcake yesterday, and made science goggles on it with icing.
4. I smooth out my red blanket just so when I make my bed.
5. I love apple pie and peanut butter MM's.

And last but not least...

6. This is what I looked like in 1990.
Scary, huh?

I tag Eva, Hannah, Mom, and Dad!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Haha awesome!! Your hair was GORGEOUS in 1990!! ;)